Insurance adjusters don't always find the subtle damage.
We do! In fact, 35% of our customers have had inspections done by other companies or ask us to help with insurance company re-inspections.
Now and then insurance adjusters will overlook or miss storm damage.
- These situations are frustrating to many homeowners who have watched all their neighbors have their roof, siding, gutters, and more replaced
- Some even have the same insurance companies
- We document all damage before the insurance adjuster gets there. When he or she arrives, we simply make our presence known and prepare to compare notes
- The insurance adjusters will take their own measurements which we compare with ours
- It's important to also document any steep slopes, dangerous work hazards, and unseen problems before the adjuster arrives because their time is limited and a professional pre-assessment goes a long way
We work on the homeowner's behalf on contingency, and prepare an estimate of our own, then submit it directly to the insurance company.
- If we don't get an approval for the work, we don't get the job. If we do, we do the work for the amount they approve.
- You simply call your insurance company, have them send an adjuster out to meet us, and we'll take it from there.
Remember, when a major storm hits, your neighborhood likely will be overrun by out of state "storm chasers" who hit town to quickly to make as much money as they can, before leaving to find the next storm. Energy Smart has built a reputation and we be here long after the storm is over!